Taking Screenshots on Your Galaxy S7 Active
A screenshot is a snapshot of your device screen that is saved as a photo. There are several ways to capture screenshots on your device. After the screenshots are captured, they will be automatically saved in your Gallery.
Use Device Keys to Capture Screenshot
- To capture a screenshot of the displayed screen, press and hold the Home and Power buttons simultaneously.
- When the screenshot is captured, the screen will flash as it makes a camera shutter like sound and the Screenshot icon will appear on the Notification bar.
View the Captured Screenshots
The screenshot can be viewed immediately through the Notification Panel.
- To take action directly from the Notification Panel, swipe down the Screenshot captured notification.
- To open the screenshot, touch the Screenshot captured notification.
- To view your screenshots at any time, navigate to Apps > Gallery.
Your Gallery consists of various sorting options (Time, Albums, Stories, Categories). If your sorting option is not set to Time, a Screenshots folder will appear automatically where you can access your screenshots.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.
Text SMSCARE to 62913 to receive live support 24/7*