Clean Smudges from Your Chromebook Plus Screen
If your Chromebook screen is dirty from use, try the following steps to make it look like new.
- Make sure that all cables connected to the Chromebook are disconnected.
- Do not spray cleaning solutions directly on the screen.
- Do not use solutions or cloths that contain abrasive materials.
- A micro fiber cloth is recommended.
Cleaning the Screen
- If necessary, spray some cleaning solution onto a soft cloth.
- Move the cloth in one direction across the screen. Make sure not to use excessive force as it may damage the screen.
- Repeat until the screen is clean.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.