Downloading and Installing Chrome OS Apps on Your Chromebook Plus
You can download and install Chrome OS apps from the Chrome Web Store.
Download & Install an App
- To download a Chrome OS app, open the Launcher and navigate to the Web Store.
- Select Apps in the left column.
- Scroll down to view more available apps. Select the app you want to download and install. For this example, select Excel Online.
- View the information and images of the app and then select ADD TO CHROME.
- Select Add app.
- A notification will appear after the app is successfully installed.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.