Notification Settings on Your Chromebook Plus
You can select which apps and functions send you notifications.
- To view your notifications, select the Notification icon in between the Status Tray and Palette. The number corresponds to the number of notifications you have.
- To delete the notification, select the X or swipe the notification to the left or right.
- To open the notification, select it.
Changing Notification Settings
- To change your notification settings, select the Notification icon.
- Select the Settings icon.
- All apps that send notifications will be listed. To stop receiving notifications from specific apps, select the checkbox next to the app.
- To stop receiving all notifications, select the Notification Mute icon.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.