Using the Active Key on Your Galaxy S7 Active
Your Galaxy S7 Active comes with an Active key for quick access to your Camera, Activity Zone App, or any other app you decide to assign.
Customizing the Active Key
- To open the Activity Zone app, press the Active key.
You can also open the Activity Zone app by navigating to Apps > Samsung folder > Activity Zone.
- Touch the More Options icon.
- Touch Active key setting.
- To use the Active key while the screen is locked, touch the slider next to Use while screen locked.
- To select which app is opened by using the Active key, touch the desired press method.
- Touch the desired app.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.
Text SMSCARE to 62913 to receive live support 24/7*