Downloading New Apps on Your Galaxy S7 Active
You can install apps on your device using the Play Store. The Play Store is the digital marketplace for apps.
Download Apps Using the Google Play Store
If you are not signed into your Google Account, you will be prompted to sign in.
- Navigate to Apps > Play Store.
- To search for specific apps, use the Search bar.
- To browse the apps, use the sorting options.
- Touch the app you want to download.
- To download the app, touch INSTALL.
- Downloaded apps are available in the Apps tray.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.