Adjust Password Settings on Your Chromebook Plus
Your passwords can be saved to your account and anytime you are required to enter a password, Google Chrome will autofill the password. You can set which sites or specific passwords you want Chrome to remember.
- To change your password settings, navigate to the Status Tray > Settings.
- Scroll down and select Show advanced settings.
- Scroll down again and select Manage passwords under Passwords and forms.
- To delete saved passwords, select the password and then select the X on the right.
- You can also remove blacklisted websites. To remove a website from the Never saved list, select the site and then select the X to the right.
User Account Password
- To change your user account password, open Chrome browser.
- Select your account image on the top right.
- Select My Account.
- Select Sign-in & Security.
- Scroll down to Password & sign-in method and then select Password.
- Enter your current account password and then select Sign in.
- Enter your new password twice and then select CHANGE PASSWORD.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.