Pairing a Bluetooth® Keyboard to Your QLED TV
Connecting a Bluetooth® keyboard makes navigating certain apps like the Web Browser easier.
Pairing a Bluetooth® Keyboard
1. Press the Home button on your remote.
2. Navigate to Settings > General > External Device Manager > Keyboard Manager.
3. Select Add Bluetooth® Keyboard.
4. Select the keyboard you want to pair with the TV.
Make sure the device is on and is in pairing mode.
5. Select Pair and connect.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the pairing.
Using a Keyboard
With a keyboard connected, you can access TV functions quickly. For more information, please review the chart below.
|Keyboard||Remote Control Functions|
|Directional Keys||Moves the focus|
|Windows Key||Displays the TV settings|
|Enter Key||Selects or runs a focused item|
|ESC Key||Returns to the previous screen|
|F1/F2/F3/F4||Color buttons -|
|F5||Launches the Home Screen|
|F6||Displays the source screen|
|F7||Launches the Channel List|
|F8||Mutes the sound|
|F9/F10||Adjusts the volume|
|F11/F12||Changes the channel|
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.