Connect to a Wi-Fi Network on Your QLED TV
You can get access to the Internet through your TV. To connect to a Wi-Fi Network on your QLED TV, follow the instructions below.
Make sure that you have the wireless router's SSID (name) and password settings before attempting to connect.
Connect to Wi-Fi
1. Press the Home button on your remote.
2. Navigate to Settings > General > Network > Open Network Settings.
3. Select Wireless.
4. Select your wireless network.
5. If prompted, enter the network password and then select Done.
6. Your TV is now connected to the Internet. Select OK.
The TV cannot connect to your network or apps:
- Make sure your TV has a internet connection (Settings > General > Network > Network Status).
- Contact your Internet service provider.
The wireless network connection has failed:
- Make sure your wireless modem/router is on and connected to the Internet.
The wireless network signal is too weak:
- Position your wireless router, modem router, or access point in a central location. Try to avoid putting it in a corner. We recommend placing the router no more than 50 feet away from your TV.
- Use a wireless repeater to boost your wireless signal strength. Place the repeater halfway between your router and your TV.
- The most common wireless technology operates at a frequency of 2.4 GHz. You can reduce interference by not using or turning off wireless devices that use the 2.4 GHz frequency or you can use devices that communicate via the 5.0 GHz frequency.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.