Installing Your Top Mount Refrigerator
Follow these instructions carefully to ensure the proper installation of your refrigerator and to prevent accidents before using it.
Before Starting the Installation, refer to the Cautions and Warnings in your manual.
Select a Site
Select a site that:
- Has a solid, level surface without carpeting or flooring that may obstruct ventilation
- Is away from direct sunlight
- Has adequate room for opening and closing the door
- Is away from any heat sources
- Provides room for maintenance and servicing
- Has a temperature range between 50°F (10°C) and 109°F (43°C)
|A||37 7/8"||31 7/8"|
|B||28 3/4"||32 7/8"|
|C||65 3/4"||66 3/4"|
|D||66 3/4"||67 3/4"|
|03||2" min||2" min|
|05||57 7/8"||59 7/8"|
- The surface you install the refrigerator on must support a fully loaded refrigerator (Approximately 200lbs).
- To protect the floor, put a large piece of cardboard along the path to the refrigerator's final installation location.
- After the refrigerator is in its final position, do not move it unless necessary to protect the floor. If you have to move the refrigerator, place thick paper or cloth such as old carpets along the path of movement.
Leveling the Refrigerator
Level the refrigerator by manually adjusting the levelling legs. Turn the levelling legs clockwise to lower the position, or turn counterclockwise to raise. For safety reasons, adjust the front side a little higher than the rear side.
Leave the legs at least (A) millimeters from the floor as shown.
- (A) 39 millimeters for RT18*
- (A) 43 millimeters for RT21*
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.