Using Sensor Cook in Your Combination Microwave Wall Oven (NQ70M6650)
The 15 Sensor Cook functions let your microwave oven cook foods without having to enter a cooking time or power level. This function is only available with the microwave (upper) oven.
The Sensor Cook function features 15 pre-programmed cooking times.
For descriptions and more information on the Sensor Cook programs, please refer to pages 29-31 of the user manual.
Place the food in the center of the turntable and close the door.
Touch Sensor Cook and then use the number pad to select a program.
Touch START/SET to start cooking.
To end or cancel the cooking process, touch STOP/CLEAR.
Auto Sensor Cooking
Auto Sensor cooks your food automatically by detecting the amount of gases produced from the food during cooking.
- When the food is cooked, a variety of gases are produced. The Auto Sensor detects these gases and determines the proper cooking time and power level.
- If you cover a container with a lid or plastic wrap during Sensor Cooking, the Auto Sensor will detect the gases produced after the container has been saturated with steam.
- If you are using cling film or plastic wrap, leave a small opening near the edge of the dish or pierce the plastic with a knife or fork in several places for ventilation.
- Stir and rotate the food when the count down starts on the oven display.
- You can season the food with herbs, spices, or browning sauces before Auto Sensor cooking. Salt and sugar may cause burn spots on food and should be added after cooking.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.