Using the Sabbath Feature on Your Combination Microwave Wall Oven (NQ70M6650)
You can use the Sabbath feature with baking only. The display will not change and the sound is disabled. When the oven is set for baking with the Sabbath feature active, the oven will remain on until the feature is deactivated.
Using the Sabbath Feature
Touch Bake and then use the number pad to enter the desired cooking temperature.
Touch and hold Bake and Touch to Wake-Up/Sleep simultaneously until SAb appears on the display.
You can turn off your oven by touching OVEN OFF. To deactivate the Sabbath feature, touch and hold Bake and Touch to Wake-Up/Sleep simultaneously for at least 3 seconds.
Sabbath Feature Tips
- When the Sabbath feature is active, only the numbers, Temp., START/SET and OVEN OFF keys will work.
- You can change the oven temperature but the display will not change and no sound will be emitted. There is a 15 second delay before the oven changes the temperature.
- Should there be a power failure, the oven will not turn back on. To use the oven, the Sabbath feature must be deactivated.
- Do not open the door or change the temperature for 30 minutes after you have activated the Sabbath feature to allow the oven to reach the set temperature.
- To use the oven light, touch Oven Light before activating the Sabbath feature.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.