Samsung Health App Requirements
To use Samsung Health, there are certain requirements that your device must meet. Check below and see if your device meets the requirements.
There are no required permissions for Samsung Health. You may provide optional permissions in order to improve your experience.
Software and Permission Requirements
- Devices running Android 4.4 and newer.
- Telephone: Used to check device-unique identification information for providing app update and app analysis information.
- Camera: Used for barcode recognition, food photography, and recognition of blood glucose meter and blood pressure meter.
- Microphone: Used to provide recording function for telemedicine.
- Location: Used to check the movement path and movement of the user during exercise.
- Contacts: Used to make friends when using the Together function as contact information.
- Body sensors: Used to measure heart rate, oxygen saturation, and stress.
- SMS: Used for phone number authentication when using the Together function.
- Storage: Used to save or load exercise information, exercise photos or food photos.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.