Cleaning the Outside of Your FlexDry™ Dryer (DV*55M9600)
Here are some tips on cleaning the outside of the dryer.
Cleaning the Control Panel
● Clean with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive substances.
● Do not spray liquid cleaning agents directly on the display of the dryer.
● Some laundry pre-treatment soil and stain removers may damage the feature panel.
● When using liquid cleaning agents, apply them to the cleaning cloth. Do not apply them directly to the dryer. Wipe up any spills or overspray immediately.
Cleaning the Exterior of the Dryer
● Clean with a soft, damp cloth. Do not use abrasive substances.
● Protect the surface from sharp objects.
● Do not place any heavy or sharp objects including a detergent container on the dryer. They can scratch or damage the top cover of the dryer.
● The dryer has a high-gloss finish on the entire surface. Be careful not to scratch or damage the surface.
Clean the top door.
Clean the front door.
Cleaning the Exhaust System
Make sure the the dryer is installed properly so the air exhausts freely.
Check and clean the exhaust system on a yearly or regular basis to maintain optimum performance.
The external exhaust hood must be cleaned more frequently to ensure proper air flow.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.