Frequently Asked Questions About Chef Collection
Common questions about the Chef Collection app.
- Why am I unable to use Chef Collection on my phone?
The current version of Chef Collection can only be used on the following phones and tablets. Additional devices will be added in the near future.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 edge
- Samsung Galaxy S6
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Note 4
- Samsung Note 3
- Samsung Tab Pro 10.1 Wi-Fi
- Samsung Tab S 10.5
- Will less complicated recipes be available?
- It’s likely you were looking at recipes in the Club des Chefs or Culinary Events module. If you don’t have the time or skills to tackle creating complex, multiple ingredient recipes, then Everyday Meals is probably the best module for you. The recipes in that module are dishes that can usually be prepared in under an hour, as well as other food lifestyle options like gluten-free, paleo, vegetarian and vegan. Most of the ingredients are already in your pantry or refrigerator.
- Can I use Chef Collection offline?
- If the device is offline, you won’t be able to play Chef Collection videos because they require a Wi-Fi connection. Even if you’re offline, though, you can play Chef Collection textual content, including recipes.
- How often does the content change on Chef Collection?
- The content on Chef Collection is refreshed every two weeks.
- Do I have to agree to the licence agreement after I upgrade the app?
- Yes, you’re still a legal user. The app considers your initial agreement as binding.
- Why are my favorites gone after updating the app?
- There are some exceptions as to what gets saved after an upgrade. Recipes and videos that are associated with a particular chef will no longer be available after an upgrade. This is due to design limitations of the app. If you have a recipe that is chef-specific, we suggest you print it out before upgrading Chef Collection.
- The recipe I want is no longer on the app, where can I find it?
- If you find a recipe or video that you want to come back to, be sure to Favorite it immediately. Doing so will ensure that you have saved it. It also makes it a lot easier to find it in the future. To save a recipe or video as a Favorite, open the recipe or video you want to save and tap the empty heart symbol at the top right of the screen. The item will be saved as a Favorite, and a link will be added to the Favorites module.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.