Frequently Asked Questions About Samsung Focus
Commonly asked questions about Samsung Focus.
- What is Samsung Focus?
- Samsung Focus is a unified productivity application that enables Exchange ActiveSync users to manage email, calendar, task, memo, and contact easily in one place. It is a productivity tool built with security in mind while providing new user experience for end users in both enterprise and consumer market.
- What devices support Samsung Focus?
- Mobile devices running Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS, and above.
- Where is EAS?
- Exchange ActiveSync (commonly as EAS) is a communications protocol designed for the synchronization of email, contacts, calendar, tasks, and notes from a messaging server to a smartphone or other mobile devices.
- Will Samsung Focus work on non-Samsung devices?
- Yes we have a plan to expand to other Android device.
- Can Samsung Focus be interlocked with other apps?
- Samsung Focus does not interlock with other apps closely at this moment
- Whats the difference between using EAS and IMAP/POP3?
- Samsung Focus also uses IMAP/POP3 as well as EAS. Not all features are supported.
- How can I make an EAS account?
- User can create EAS account for personal purpose but in order to use full feature of it, normally it belongs to corporate where operate EAS server and administration. User also can use EAS with Office 365 or Gmail based on cloud
- How many keywords can I use when adding a Priority Sender?
- 12 keywords can be used.
- I'm having issues setting up a new account.
- Ensure you are using the correct credentials, and contact the administrator of the EAS account.
- Will data be stored on my device, or in the cloud?
- EAS data will be stored in the cloud, while IMAP/POP3 data will be stored locally on the device.
- Will my data be deleted from the cloud if I delete it from Samsung Focus?
- Yes In case of EAS, the data will be saved in server, for IMAP/POP3, all data except email will be saved in mobile device. In other words, the data will be reserved even if user delete or update Samsung Focus.
- I removed the card from the Focus Tab by mistake, how can I recover it?
- Unfortunately the cards already discarded in Focus tab can not be recovered unless user undo right after swiping action.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.