My washing machine makes abnormal noise and vibration
Sometimes While spinning, the washing machine makes a hitting noise or vibrates. This problem is usually caused by one of the following conditions:
- The unit is not level.
- Shipping bolts are not removed.
- Over Load or Unbalanced load.
- The motor can cause noise during normal operation.
- Metal-decorated clothes can cause noise while being washed.
- Metal objects such as coins can cause noise. After washing, remove these objects from the drum or filter case.
Please click the submit button below to share your feedback with us. Thank you for your participation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.