[Galaxy S5] Why the download booster does not work even it was enabled?
A : Under next situations, Download booster feature doesn’t work.
1. When you download large files, the device may heat up.
If the device exceeds a set temperature, the feature will turn off.
2. This feature supports Hypertext Transmission Protocol (HTTP) 1.1 only.
So, It can be activated in Play Store, Samsung Apps, Samsung Video , YouTube,
Play Movies, Play Games, Internet(S-Browser), Chrome (ChromeBrowser), Baidu,
and not all applications.
The feature cannot be used with other protocols, such as HTTPS or FTP.
So, it’s not supported regarding to attached files of E-mail , Streaming service like
Dropbox or Twitter
3. It support only for downlink under environment of Wi-Fi and LTE(NOT 3G) networks
4. It only work regarding to contents over 30MB
5. When speed difference of Wi-Fi and LTE occurs more than 5 times, download booster
In the case the speed difference is big, it show rather inefficient situation on speed side if
download booster is applied.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Support Timing : 8AM to 10PM GMT+4
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 8AM to 10PM / 7 days a week
Qatar : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Kuwait : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Bahrain : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Oman : 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
UAE only : 24/7
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.