How do I close running apps on my Galaxy smart phone?
For older Galaxy phones, follow the steps below:
1. Press and hold the Home button
3. Tap End next to an application to close it.
4. To close all running applications, tapEnd all.
5. Alternatively, press and hold the Home button and then slide left or right until the app is deleted.
1. From Front Screen tap Apps button.
2. Scroll left and tap Settings.
3. Tap 'More' tab
4. Application manager
6. Select the application you wish to stop
7. Force stop
For newer Galaxy phones, follow the steps below:
1. Go to Home Screen
2. Tap left touch pad beside the home button
If the device has an infinitiy screen (S8/S8+/Note8), then tap here:
3. Swipe left or right the app you want to stop running
4. Tap CLOSE ALL
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Engage on creating and joining the different peer to peer support topics and discussions.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.