Using the IT FIT UV Steriliser with Wireless Charging
Use the UV Steriliser with Wireless Charging to kill up to 99% of certain harmful bacteria and germs not only on your smartphone but also various items, such as glasses and accessories. The UV Steriliser with Wireless Charging utilizes Qi wireless technology to wirelessly charge your compatible smartphone. Compatible with the latest iOS and Android devices that support wireless charging. Follow the below guide to learn about the device layout and how to correctly use the UV Steriliser.
* For effective sterilisation, it is recommended to sterilise one side and then flip over and sterilise the other side.
* Wireless charging not supported for smart watches.
* Wireless charging not supported if the mobile phone is placed with the touch screen facing down.
* TFIT UV steriliser must be connected to power source using power cord and adaptor. Samsung brand power cord and adaptor recommended as third party items may cause damage or a decrease in charging speed. Compatibility limited to smartphones and wearables with WPC Qi wireless charging functionality.
* Areas of the item that are not exposed to the UV light will not be disinfected.
* Level of disinfection may vary by area of the item depending on various factors such as UV exposure time, length of UV light to reach surface of item, and others.
* Disinfection level at the bottom surface of item is lower than other areas.
* Third party testing conducted by Intertek and SGS. UV-C light can kill up to 99% of certain harmful germs and bacteria, including Eschericia coli, Staphylococcus, and Candida albicans.
*Wireless Charging will still continue even after sterilisation is complete.
Thank you for your feedback!