Samsung Pay uses Near Field Communication (NFC) and Magnetic Secure Transmission (MST) technology to enable more secure contactless payments. Whether you need to tap or swipe a card, Samsung Pay makes payment possible at almost any POS terminal in Canada.2 Shopping and earning loyalty points is easy and convenient.
To use Samsung Pay, make sure you have an applicable credit, debit, or loyalty card, and one of these devices:
Instantly redeem RBC Rewards points when you tap or swipe your phone to
pay in-store. Now available with Samsung Pay.
RBC Rewards lets you earn and redeem RBC Rewards points almost anywhere you tap or swipe select RBC credit cards2 .
More purchases. More points.
The more transactions you make per month, the more points you'll earn.
Redeem your rewards
Earn RBC Rewards points for every dollar spent on all your purchases.
Get an extra layer of security
With Samsung Pay each transaction is covered by your bank’s fraud protection and authenticated by your fingerprint, PIN or iris scan.3 Plus Samsung Knox network tokenization technology safeguards your card number from being transmitted to merchants.
*Biometric verification method may vary by device and model.
*Fingerprint scanner location may vary by device and model.
Supported features might vary by country and device. All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this document and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this document including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
1 Samsung Pay is available for select cards only. Contact your financial institution for more information.
2 Works anywhere NFC/MST credit and debit transactions are accepted.
3 Fingerprint and iris scanner compatible Samsung devices.
4 Works anywhere NFC/MST credit transactions are accepted.
®ATB Financial is a trade name/registered trademark of Alberta Treasury Branches.
®Used by Amex Bank of Canada under license from American Express.
* The CIBC logo is a registered trademark of CIBC, used under license.
* The Interac logo is a registered trade-mark of Interac Inc. Used under licence.
* Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. ©2017 Mastercard.
* Trademark of Visa Int., used under license.
* ®/™RBC, RBC Lion & Globe design, Avion, Voyages are trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada. Used under licence.
* ®/™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Samsung Electronics Canada Inc.
* Tangerine is a trademark of The Bank of Nova Scotia, used under licence.
* Forward Banking is a trademark of Tangerine Bank.
* "SIMPLII FINANCIAL", the SIMPLII FINANCIAL DESIGNS are trademarks of CIBC.
* "Simplii Financial" is a division of CIBC. Banking services are not available in Quebec.
* All other trademarks are owned by CIBC, CIBC's subsidiaries or third parties. View trademarks here .
* Brim is a trademark of Brim Financial Inc., used under license.
* The STACK logo is a registered trademark of STACK Fintech Inc., used under license.
* SCU Logo is a registered trademark of Steinbach Credit Union Ltd.
* Libro Credit Union® name and horizon logo are registered trademarks owned by Libro Credit Union Limited.
* ™ Rogers Bank and related logos and brand names are trademarks of Rogers Communications Inc. or affiliates under license.
* © 2020 VantageOne Credit Union