How do I clean my Galaxy phone?
Please refer to the guidelines outlined below to clean and maintain your Galaxy phone.
To clean your phone, here are a few guidelines to follow.
- Before cleaning, power down your Galaxy smartphone, remove any case or cover, and unplug any cables or accessories.
- Use a soft, lint free, microfiber cloth such as a camera lens cleaning cloth to gently wipe the exterior surface of the phone.
- Avoid getting moisture in any opening and do not apply liquid solutions directly to your phone. If necessary, dampen the corner of your cloth with a small amount of distilled water or disinfectant, such as a hypochlorous acid – based (50-80ppm) or alcohol-based (more than 70% ethanol or isopropyl alcohol) product, and gently wipe the front and back of your phone without applying too much pressure. Avoid excessive wiping.
- Do not use compressed air, and do not apply or spray bleaches or liquid solutions directly on your phone.
- This cleaning recommendation is only intended for the glass, ceramic and metal surfaces of your phone; it is not recommended for soft accessories, i.e. those that are made of leather, rubber or plastic.
- Guidelines applies to : Galaxy smartphones , Galaxy tablets and the Galaxy Watch (excluding watch straps).
- Guidlines not applicable for : Galaxy Buds, keyboards (external keyboard and those of Galaxy laptops), plastic straps for wearables, and any other Samsung product not explicitly listed.
- Samsung cannot guarantee as to the efficacy of the proposed guidelines. Cleaning results may vary and may not kill all bacteria, germs and viruses.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Service & Support: Available 24/7
Online Shopping: Mon-Sun: 8 AM – Midnight (EST)
For service & support enquiries
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Effective May 4th, 2020 our Call Centre hours are:
Mon-Fri: 9 AM – 9 PM (EST)
Sat-Sun – Closed
Mon - Sun : 9 AM -6 PM (EST)
Send us an email
For all Online Shopping Inquires
Mon-Fri: 9 AM -6 PM (EST)
Standard messaging rates may vary by carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.