The Frame - Pair a Bluetooth Keyboard to the 43” UHD 4K The Frame (UN43LS003AF)
Pair a Bluetooth keyboard to The Frame and control it from the comfort of your couch! You can also pair a set of Bluetooth headphones for an immersive audio experience.
The provided information refers to televisions sold in Canada. The available settings and options may differ from televisions sold in other countries.
1. Press the Home button on your OneRemote.
2. Navigate to Settings.
3. Navigate to General.
4. Navigate to External Device Manager.
5. Navigate to Keyboard Manager.
6. Select Add Bluetooth Keyboard.
7. Select the keyboard you want to pair with The Frame.
8. Select Pair and connect.
9. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the pairing.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .