Galaxy Note8: How do I use Samsung DeX feature?
To use Samsung DeX feature, DeX Station(sold separately), Charger(TA), HDMI cable and Monitor, Mouse(Wired or BT) are must-have peripherals. With the DeX Station, you can connect smartphone to a TV or monitor to use its features on a wider screen.
You can also connect with nearby devices, such as a keyboard or mouse. To activate DeX Station,charger is required.
• For more information about using the DeX Station, refer to the DeX Station’s user manual.
• All accessories, including the DeX Station, are sold separately.
● Be careful not to hurt your fingers when changing the angle of the smartphone support.
● You may not use the DeX Station if you have attached a certain type of case, such as a flip cover or a hard case cover to your smartphone.
※ You can use the DeX Station more conveniently by connecting a wired keyboard and mouse to the DeX Station’s USB ports. You can also use a wireless keyboard/mouse or Bluetooth keyboard/mouse by connecting them to your smartphone via Bluetooth.
• START SAMSUNG DeX (Samsung DeX mode): Display your smartphone screen with
a computer interface on the connected TV or monitor.
• SWITCH TO SCREEN MIRRORING (screen mirroring mode): Display the same screen
as your smartphone on the TV or monitor.
On the mode selection screen, tap START SAMSUNG DeX. Your smartphone’s screen will turn off
and a virtual smartphone screen will appear on the connected TV or monitor.
※ Some apps may not appear on the Samsung DeX screen.
To end the connection, disconnect your smartphone from the DeX Station