Samsung washing machine is leaking
Water leaks from the washing machine are almost always related to controllable circumstances that are easily remedied. To figure out what is causing this, you should:
1. Check the washing machine's water supply and door seal for leaks.
2. Use the right amount of HE detergent, and remove detergent residue from the washing machine.
3. Clean the washing machine pump filter (front load only).
4. Make sure the washing machine is level.
5. Make sure the washing machine's drain hose is installed correctly.
6. Check for Samsung washing machine leaks with a test cycle.
We're here for you
Contact Samsung Support
Contact us online through chat and get support from an expert on your computer, mobile device or tablet. Support is also available on your mobile device through the Samsung Members App.
We're here for you.
tap here to text SMSCARE to 62913 for 24/7 live support
Message Us start an online chat with Samsung
1-800-SAMSUNG 8 AM - 12 AM EST 7 days a week IT/ Computing - 8 AM to 9 PM EST Mon to Fri Request a call
Call or Text Us Call Us Request a call
Want help right away?
Email as a contact option was discontinued as of April 3rd, 2019. Please contact us via Live Chat for a faster response.
Call or Text Us Give us a call
How can we help you?
Mobile 8 AM - 12 AM EST 7 days a week
Home Electronics & Appliance 8 AM - 12 AM EST 7 days a week
IT/Computing 8 AM - 9 PM EST 7 days a week
Text Support 24 hours a day 7 Days a Week