Care for Your Wall Oven
The Self-cleaning features make it easier to the clean interior of the oven. However, leftover residues, exterior, and the parts of the oven should be cared and cleaned by hand.
Care and Cleaning of the Oven
Cleaning Stainless Steel Surfaces
- Shake the bottle of Stainless Steel Appliance Cleaner or Polish well.
- Place a small amount of stainless steel appliance cleaner or polish on a damp cloth or damp paper towel.
- Clean a small area, rubbing with the grain of the stainless steel if applicable.
- Dry and buff with a clean, dry paper towel or soft cloth.
Do not use a steel-wool pad. It may scratch the surface.
- Repeat as necessary.
Cleaning Painted Parts and Decorative Trim
- For general cleaning, use a cloth with hot, soapy water.
- For more difficult residue and built-up grease, apply a liquid detergent directly onto the area and leave it on for 30 to 60 minutes. Then, wipe with a damp cloth and dry.
- To make the racks glide more smooth on the tracks, rub the sides of the racks with wax paper or a cloth with a small amount of oil.
- Gliding racks may cleaned by hand with an abrasive cleaner or steel wool.
- Be careful not to allow water or cleaner to enter the slides on the rack during the cleaning.
Do not clean in a dishwasher.
Changing the Oven Light
- Disconnect the electrical power to the oven at the main fuse or circuit breaker panel.
- To change the halogen bulb, turn the circular nut on the support counterclockwise while holding the broil heater. The broil heater should loosen and tilt down.
• The broil heater is not movable. Do not force the broil heater down. • Make sure the oven and the halogen bulb are cool.
- Remove the glass cover.
- Replace the halogen bulb.
The oven light is a standard 40-watt appliance halogen bulb.
- Replace the glass cover back to its correct position.
- Hold the broil heater up. Then, turn the circular nut clockwise.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.
Text SMSCARE to 62913 to receive live support 24/7*