Monitoring My Heart Rate Using the Samsung Gear S3 (SM-R760, SM-R765, SM-R770)
Add the Heart rate widget to your Home screen to quickly check your heart rate using the sensor located on the back of your Gear S3. Heart rate information is stored in the S Health app.
The screens and steps shown below may vary by wireless service provider and your mobile device.
Add the Heart Rate Widget
- From the Watch screen, rotate the bezel to the right and touch Add widget.
- Rotate the bezel to the right and touch the Heart rate widget to add it to your Home screen.
Measure Your Heart Rate
- From the Watch screen, rotate the bezel and touch the Heart rate widget.
You should be wearing your Gear S3 on top of your wrist for best results.
- Be still and quiet while the heart rate sensor monitors your pulse.
- The results will save in S Health. You can also touch the widget to see past heart rate recordings.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.