Manuals and Downloads2009 LCD TV (B640 Series) edit
Open Source GuideOpen Source License NoticeFor open source license, refer to open source notice of Product Manual.Version 1.0MAR 04,20100.3 MB
Version 1014.0JAN 15,201030.01 MB
- Firmware Version : Version 1014.0
- Firmware History a. This Firmware will support some strange resolution or Codec. . Resolution : DTV 320 x 240 . Codec : MPEG2 - TS (on Media Play) b. Add some menu on Media Play . ''Repeat'' Menu (on Media Play) c. This Firmware will correct the following phenomenons some units may experience. . Intermittent Not Supported Mode when connecting with some Unit through HDMI. . When viewing 1080i formatted signals through the Component Input, the picture is intermittently jumping up and down. . Intermittent No Sound on 1080p when connecting with some Unit through HDMI. . When viewing 720p or 1080i formatted signals through the Component Input, the picture is intermittently flickering. . When viewing some resolution(720 x 1440i) signals with Set-Top Box, ''Not Supported Message'' may appear on the screen.
- Please be sure to read the instruction before begining the update process.
Upgrade guideThe firmware instructionVersion 1.0JAN 18,20100.21 MB
Open Source GuideVersion 1.0APR 26,20110.33 MB
Open Source GuideVersion 1.1JAN 15,20100.3 MB
Safety GuideVersion 1.0APR 26,20110.39 MB
User ManualVersion 1.0APR 26,201114.81 MB
User ManualVersion 1.0APR 17,200924.85 MB
Downloads and Product Info
Product info2009 LCD TV (B640 Series) edit
Top SolutionsREAD MORE
Features & Specs
What Temperature is Best for My TV?READ MORE
Display or Screen
Choosing the Best Size TV for the Living Room
Choosing anHDTVfor yourliving room depends on two equally important factors: your budget and the size of the room. While your budget may ultimately be the deciding factor, if you...READ MORE
Update the Firmware on Your Smart TV
Update Over the Internet Navigate to Settings > Support > Software Update, and then select Update Now. New updates will be downloaded and installed, but if there aren't any new...READ MORE
Parts & Accessories
Looking to Replace Your Remote Control?
Use Your Phone to Control the TV When you connect your phone to the TV, you can use it as a remote control and watch your favorite content. There are two ways to connect: Smart...READ MORE
Solve the issue yourself with this step-by-step guide to diagnosing and resolving problems with your device.START THE GUIDE
Browse answers, ask questions and get solutions from other Samsung customers.
Accepted solutions from the Samsung Community.
I have a Samsung UN60KS8000FXZA I got from BestBuy and i am trying to understand HDR and HDR+. I though the purpose of buying this expensive tv are HDR and HDR +. It will make yo...
Model: UN55KU6300F Version 1168 Internet: Fios 70/70 (normally we see ranges but lowest tends to be in the 30's) The last few weeks I have noticed major issues with both Netflix ...
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.
You Are About To Be Redirected To Investor Relations Information for U.S.Thank you for visiting Samsung U.S. Investor Relations. You will be redirected via a new browser window to the Samsung Global website for U.S. investor relations information.
Redirect NotificationAs of Nov. 1, 2017, the Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. printer business and its related affiliates were transferred to HP Inc.
For more information, please visit HP's website: http://www.hp.com/go/samsung
- * For Samsung Supplies information go to: www.hp.com/go/samsungsupplies
- * For S.T.A.R. Program cartridge return & recycling go to: www.hp.com/go/suppliesrecycling
- * For Samsung printer support or service go to: www.hp.com/support/samsung
Select CONTINUE to visit HP's website.