You can find your Samsung Account information by clicking on the "Find ID or Reset Password" link on the login page here.
How to find your Samsung Account ID:
1. Select the "Find ID" tab on the Samsung Account page provided above.
2. Enter your name and date of birth on the "Find ID" screen.
3. Click on the "Find ID" button to see your ID e-mail address that you initially set when signing up with a Samsung Account.
How to reset your password while logged in:
You can change your password on the Samsung Account page, which can be accessed by logging in, going to "My Page", and clicking on "Edit Samsung Account".
How to reset your password while logged out:
If you forgot your password, you may receive the password change email by clicking on the "Find ID or Reset Password" link on the login page here.
1. Select the "Reset Password" tab on the Samsung Account page.
2. Enter the ID you initially set when joining the Samsung Account (this may be an email address or phone number depending on your registration type).
Click on "Next" and select an authentication method (mobile phone number or email).
If you currently do not use the email address you initially set when signing up to a Samsung Account or if you cannot use the email address to receive a password change email due to other reasons, please visit the Samsung Account help page here.