Using the Samsung Smart Air Conditioner App.
Available in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store is the Samsung Smart Air Conditioner App. Having this app will enable you to control your Samsung Air Conditioner using your mobile device. With the Smart Air Conditioner App you are able to control your Air Conditioner while you are out and about or from anywher inside your home.
Below are some examples of what you are able to do by using the Samsung Smart Air Conditioner App.
- On the Home screen of the app, you can choose if you will be controlling your Air Conditioner from inside your Home or outside of your Home. You can have a play around with what the controls are without changing any settings by using Demo Mode. Also on the home page of the app is the Network Settings option where you will need to go to set up the app and pair it with your Air Conditioner and Network.
- On the AC Control page you can select from 5 temperature modes, Auto, Cool, Dry, Fan and Heat. On the right-side of the screen is a display informing you the current temperature and the ability to change it to your liking.
- A feature called My Wind lets you program different settings for your Air Conditioner to your liking so that you can make instant changes without having to go through all of the changes manually.
- In the Option tab you can make further adjustments to the operation of your Air Conditioner and also check for notfications, when your filters need cleaning and much more to maintain you Air Conditioner operates at peak performance.
- Using the Timer tab you can set your Air Conditioner to turn On and/or Off at a time of your choosing.
- Within the Settings tab to have access to the AC Info Setting and also information for which App Version you are using and view the Open Source License.
For this to work, ensure that the mobile device and the Air Conditioner are compatible with the application. When the internet is not connected with a smart phone, the network function of the air conditioner cannot be used. There is no assurance that all functions will be available in the Universal Remote application.