Using and Maintaining the Autofill Water Jug in your Samsung Fridge
Please Note: The information on this page is for Australian products only. Models, sequences or settings will vary depending on location and/or where the product had been purchased. To be redirected to your local support page please click here.
- We recommend consuming fruit infused water within 24 hours. After that, the infused water can spoil over time.
- You must clean the water pitcher after you have consumed the infused water. Also clean the water pitcher if you haven't used it for a long time.
- If you want to keep the infused water in its initial concentration, turn the Autofill Pitcher function off.
• On regular fridges: Touch and hold Auto Water Fill on the control panel until ON lights up. On some models, this is a secondary function of the Fridge button and is called Autofill Pitcher (3 sec). To activate it, just touch and hold the Fridge button for 3 seconds.
• On Family Hub fridges: Enable the Auto Water Fill feature using the Family Hub's panel. Tap Apps > Fridge Manager > Fridge Settings > Auto Water Fill.
A. Type A models
B.Type B models
- The water pitcher and lid are not microwave safe and can melt or deform if exposed to heat (including hot water). Please hand wash in cool or warm water as needed.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.