Samsung Smart TV Sponsored Tiles
Samsung is excited to introduce a new way for customers to discover entertainment content through a sponsored tile within selected Samsung Smart TVs.
Samsung TVs from the 2016 - 2019 ranges will now feature a sponsored tile within its Smart TV Hub. The tile will highlight content from a range of entertainment providers, including current and upcoming movies, TV shows, as well as sporting events.
New content across this service will be available from October 2019 onwards.
- The sponsored tile will highlight content in the Samsung Smart TV Hub.
- Customers will be able to watch trailers, short videos and navigate directly to the highlighted content.
- Samsung is constantly seeking to develop and enhance the experience we provide customers through our TVs.
- We look forward to working with partners in order to provide customers with access to content and services that can enhance their TV experience.
- Samsung will work with partners to sponsor content on the Smart TV Hub menu.
- The tile will not change the great user experience that our customers currently enjoy.
- Content will relate to entertainment, streaming services and content offerings including the latest and upcoming TV shows and movies.
- Any content on the sponsored tile will be carefully reviewed by Samsung.
- Samsung takes security and privacy extremely seriously.
- Samsung collects de-identified data regarding smart TV usage and the popularity of TV content services.
- This de-identified data regarding Smart TV usage and popularity is not linked to any personal information of the user.
Thank you for your feedback!
Did not find what you're looking for? We're here to help.
8am-10pm / 7 days a week.
Book a Mobile Product Service Request via Australia Post
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
We endeavour to respond within 24 hours.
1300 362 603
8am-8pm / 7 days a week
For general enquires and technical support relating to all Samsung products : CLICK HERE
For all Printer related inquiries, please click here
or visit https://www.support.hp.com
Please click here
to view the latest news regarding the Samsung sale of Printer business to HP.
Search for the nearest Samsung Service Centre's in your area.