Buy Now, Pay Later with
Buy Now, Pay Later with
Pay monthly starting at 0% APR
1. SELECT PAYBRIGHT AT CHECKOUT
Add your item to your cart as usual, and select PayBright as your payment method. You will then be redirected to PayBright to view payment plan details.
2. APPLY ONLINE
Apply with PayBright's easy online application in under a minute and get an instant approval decision.
3. ENJOY YOUR PURCHASE
Once you complete your checkout with PayBright, we'll process and ship your order right away—no waiting necessary.
PayBright is Canada’s leading payment installment provider. When you use PayBright to pay for a Samsung purchase at checkout, you can split your purchase into easy, automatic monthly payments.
To use PayBright as your preferred payment choice at checkout:
- 1. Add items to your shopping cart as usual, and select PayBright as your payment method at checkout.
- 2. Complete PayBright's easy online application and get an instant approval decision.
- 3. Confirm your payment plan with PayBright and return to Samsung to complete your order. Samsung will process and ship your order as usual.
- 4. Make 12 or 24 monthly payments to PayBright while you enjoy your purchase(s) that range from $200 to $15,000.
PayBright will help you set up convenient, pre-authorized payments via your bank account or your Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card.
PayBright payment plans are only available for orders between $200 and $15,000.
Yes. You'll need:
- - To be 18+ years old
- - A Canadian Visa/Mastercard credit card, debit card, or bank account. Your debit card must have the Visa or Mastercard logo
- - An SMS-capable Canadian phone number
- - To meet the minimum cart size required to use PayBright as a payment option at checkout
PayBright payment plans are applied to your entire order. To use PayBright for only part of your purchase, please complete two separate transactions with different payment methods.
Yes! All PayBright payment plans can be prepaid at any time, without penalty.
Unfortunately, PayBright is not able to provide payment plans to every applicant. This could be due to the information on your credit file, or because PayBright was not able to verify your identity or your payment method.
Purchases made using PayBright payment plans are subject to Samsung’s standard return policy. Any returns will be processed by Samsung, and your PayBright loan balance will be reduced or cancelled accordingly. If you have already made monthly payments, those will be refunded to you by PayBright. For information on returns, review Samsung’s return policy here.
If you are not approved for 0% interest, you may be offered a payment plan with an interest rate greater than 0% or approval may be declined.
Yes, please visit https://www.samsung.com/ca/offer/home-appliances/#financing for details on Home Appliance offers or https://www.samsung.com/ca/offer/TVAV/#financing for details on Home Electronic offers.