1. 5G network availability and actual speed may vary depending on country, network provider and user environment.
2. OIS: Optical Image Stabilization.
3. Estimated against the usage profile of an average/typical user. Independently assessed by Strategy Analytics between 2022.01.20–01.31 in UK with pre-release versions of SM-A536 and SM-A336 under default setting using LTE and 5G Sub6 networks (NOT tested under 5G mmWave network). Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
4. 8GB RAM models will support up to 8GB of internal storage and 6GB RAM models will support up to 6GB of internal storage that can be used as virtual memory to improve app performance.
5. Galaxy A53 5G is rated as IP67. Based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1 meter of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. Safe against low water pressure only.
6. Internal memory capacity may vary by country or device model. Actual storage availability may vary depending on pre-installed software. MicroSD card sold separately.
7. A53 5G, A73 5G and A33 5G support four generations, A72, A52 and A52(s) 5G support three generations,
and other A series offer two generations of One UI and Android OS upgrades. Availability and timing of One UI upgrades and features may vary by device model and timing of Android OS upgrades.
8. Availability of One UI features, apps and services may vary depending on OS version and country. Actual UI may be different.
9. Select Galaxy A devices launched in 2022 (Galaxy A53 5G, A13 5G, A03s) and more to come.