Clean your Galaxy Book's screen and keyboard
If you are spending a lot of time with your Galaxy Book, remember to wipe down the screen and keyboard often. Your device should be cleaned carefully and thoroughly using a delicate cloth to remove fingerprints and dust. Maintaining your Galaxy Book will extend its lifespan so you can continue to use it for all your favourite projects.
Note: Information provided applies to Galaxy Book sold in Canada. Not all Galaxy Book models have a detachable keyboard.
Please follow these cleaning recommendations when it is time to clean your Galaxy Book's screen or keyboard:
Dry surface cleaning
- Your Galaxy Book’s screen and keyboard can be cleaned using a soft, non-abrasive, lint-free cloth. To avoid scratching the screen, a double-sided microfiber cloth is recommended. Do not use paper towels, facial tissues, or any kind of rough or coarse cloths.
- If you are using a dry method of cleaning, you do not have to unplug anything or detach the components on your Galaxy Book.
Deep cleaning with a cloth or compressed air
- Before cleaning, shut down the device and disconnect all cables and power sources. If your Galaxy Book has a detachable keyboard, remove it before cleaning.
- When cleaning the screen, you can apply a small amount of water to a microfiber cloth. Gently wipe the screen and dry it thoroughly with the microfiber cloth.
- You may wipe down the keyboard with a damp microfiber cloth, or use a compressed air canister for cleaning between the keys.
- Do not directly apply liquid cleaners to the Galaxy Book and do not use household cleaners.
Note: Make sure the screen is completely dry before using it.
Thank you for your feedback!