Samsung Refrigerator - Ice Colour Concern
Sometimes, ice cubes will not naturally appear clear. This is normal and not harmful in any way.
The provided information refers to refrigerators sold in Canada. The available settings and options may differ for devices sold in other countries.
- Cloudy ice cubes are normal and caused by dissolved minerals and trapped air.
- If your ice cubes look milky white, there is nothing wrong with your fridge.
- Many times, ice cubes will not be 100% clear. It depends mainly on the temperature of the ice maker room.
- Using a filtration or a reverse osmosis system might help but the cubes will never be completely clear.
- Ice cubes made in the top portion of your fridge tends to be clearer than the ones made in the freezer.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .