How can I adjust the screen timeout on my Gear S3 Classic?
You can easily customize display settings on your Gear S3, such as screen timeout, the amount of time it takes your device's display to power down when it's not being used.
Note: The provided information refers to the devices sold in Canada. The screens and steps shown below may vary by wireless service provider and your mobile device.
Adjust screen timeout
1. From the Watch screen, press the Home button.
2. Touch Settings.
3. Rotate the bezel clockwise and touch Display.
4. Rotate the bezel clockwise and touch Screen timeout.
5. Rotate the bezel to see the available time periods, and then touch the one you want to select.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .