How Do I Delete Apps From My Player (BD-F Models)?
Deleting Apps ( BD-F Models)
To delete any preinstalled Apps or Apps you have downloaded, note the following:
• Recommended Apps cannot be deleted.
• Apps located under My Apps can be deleted, except the Web browser.
Follw the steps below: (*pictures may vary)
1. Highlight the Apps panel and then press Enter.
• Alternatively you can press the Smart Hub button.
2. Using the down arrow on your Blu-ray remote move down to the bottom of the Smart Hub main screen and highlight More Apps, and then press enter.
• If you mistakenly press enter twice, you may unintentionally launch one of the Apps from the edit screen. If this occurs press the exit button on your Blu-ray remote and then repeat steps 1-2.
3. The edit screen is displayed. Press the up arrow on your Blu-ray remote so the user icon is highlighted.
• The edit screen is where all your downloaded Apps and created folders display.
• The App farthest to the left is automatically highlighted when you first enter the edit screen.
4. Press the right arrow on your Blu-ray remote until the Options pencil icon is highlighted, and then press enter.
5. Press the down arrow on your Blu-ray remote to move down to delete and then press enter.
6. Using the navigational arrow buttons on your Blu-ray remote select each App that you want to delete and then press enter after each selection. A yellow check mark will appear for each App as it is selected.
• If the app is grayed out and cannot be selected it cannot be deleted.
• If you want to select all the Apps press the up arrow until delete is highlighted, and then press the right arrow to move to Select All.
7. When you are done selecting each app press the up arrow on your Blu-ray remote to move to Delete. You may have to press it several times depending on where you are on the screen. When Delete is highlighted in blue, press enter.
8. A confirmation prompt displays, use the right arrow on your remote to highlight Yes and then press enter.
9. A status screen displays as each App you selected is deleted. If you want to re-download any of the deleted Apps they are available through the Samsung Apps store within the Smart Hub menu. Depending on how many apps are deleted the process should take a few seconds to a couple of minutes.
10. The Download main screen is then displayed. Press the exit button on your Blu-ray remote to exit this screen and return to the player Home menu.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .