Samsung TV - Add and manage your Samsung account
If you aren't signed into your Samsung account on your smart TV, you're missing out on great features. Sign in to get more exclusive benefits and access to paid services in Smart Hub.
The provided information refers to Samsung smart TVs sold in Canada. The available settings and options may differ for devices sold in other countries.
Don't worry, signing into and using your Samsung account on your smart TV is fast and easy. Navigate to and select Settings, and then select General. Select System Manager, and then select Samsung Account. Select Sign In, and then enter your Samsung account information. When you're done, select Sign In again. Next, select a profile picture for your Samsung account. Finally, select Done to finish signing in.
If you don't already have one, you can create a Samsung account from your phone or computer. Or you can create one on your smart TV by selecting Create Account from the My Profile screen. You can also create an account using Facebook or PayPal.
Once you're signed into your Samsung account, you can manage your account options or sign out as you please. Navigate to and select Settings, and then select General. Select System Manager, and then select Samsung Account. Select My Account, and select an option:
- Sign Out: Hover over your account's icon, and then press the Select button. When a popup window appears, select Sign Out.
- Edit Profile: Lets you edit your account information.
- Payment Info: Lets you view or manage your payment information.
- Back Up: Save your smart TV settings to your Samsung Cloud storage. If you reset or replace your smart TV, you can also restore to your backup settings.
- Sync Internet: Lets you share Favorites and Bookmarks registered on other devices. You must be signed into your Samsung account and have Sync Internet settings turned on.
- Remove Account: Lets you delete a Samsung account from the smart TV. Keep in mind removing an account from the smart TV does not delete the account itself.
Thank you for your feedback!