The watch that knows you best
Most of us want to know more about ourselves, so we can be the best we can be. That's why we engineered the all-new Galaxy Watch4 to be the companion to your journey towards a healthier you. 1
Don't just listen
to your body.
Track your fitness progress with our first smartwatch that conveniently measures body composition. Get to know your body fat percentage, skeletal muscle, body water and more to achieve your goals. The Samsung BioActive Sensor and our fastest chip brings the biggest innovation to Galaxy Watch yet. 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Get a BIA measurement using just two fingers in 15 seconds. Anytime, anywhere.
The new Samsung BioActive Sensor captures your body composition in real time to inform you as you manage your health goals.
your wellness goals
Set targets for your weight, body fat percentage, and skeletal muscle. Track your progress and receive reminders on your Galaxy Watch4 to keep you motivated. Celebrate your achievements with badges and build a healthy body from the inside out. 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 11, 12
Green Galaxy Watch4 with cream watch band displays a "Fantastic" message celebrating the achievement of a body composition goal.
Set targets for your weight, body fat percentage, and skeletal muscle. Track your progress and receive reminders on your watch to keep you motivated. Celebrate your achievements with badges and build a healthy body from the inside out. 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10
Your workout buddies have
The front of a Galaxy Watch4 with a green band is shown, and its watch face displays "3rd place" in a walking Group Challenge with friends. Around the watch are diverse people cropped in a circle. There are text bubbles on the top left and bottom right, each pointing to its speaker.
See you at the finish line, David!
Look out Isabella is catching up...
DAILY ACTIVITY & FITNESS TRACKING
Name a workout.
Get it tracked
Track your activities and fitness scores on your watch and phone. Count steps, check calories, and stay on the grid with GPS. Galaxy Watch4 detects physical activity to track your routines and supports more than 90 exercises for a more accurate report of your workouts. 13
RUNNING AND CYCLING
Advanced insights for runners
Measure how your body performs during a workout and check your heart rate as you recover. With advanced index and interval training available on Galaxy Watch4, you can optimize your workouts and train for new performance goals. 5
Interval Training Pre-set the duration, distance and number of sets for running and cycling interval workouts on your Galaxy Watch4. Then, follow the guide through high- and low-intensity training sessions on your wrist.
A watch that's watching out for you
BLOOD PRESSURE & ECG
All the data your heart desires
Meet the Samsung BioActive Sensor that measures ECG and blood pressure in real time. After initial calibration, the sensors quickly check your blood pressure. You can also check heart rate and rhythm through ECG and send data straight to your phone to be easily shared. 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
Blood Pressure Measure Blood Pressure using an Optical Heart Rate Sensor known as the PPG Sensor.
ECG Measure ECG using an Electrical Heart Sensor.
from your wrist
Built-in blood oxygen measurement on Galaxy Watch4 lets you check the amounts of oxygen in your bloodstream at any time. Oxygen saturation is directly linked to physical performance, so monitoring your blood oxygen can help you maintain your health. 24, 25
The most holistic sleep analysis on Galaxy watch
A silver Galaxy Watch4 device is shown with a silver band tied round and its watch face displaying the sleep tracking feature.
The sleep tracker detects and holistically analyses your sleep stages while you rest. Improved measuring options let you check your blood oxygen levels and snoring patterns (not saying you do). Plus, get advanced insights from the National Sleep Foundation for better sleep quality and duration. 5, 24, 26, 27, 28, 29
Your coach to bedtime bliss
Learn how to develop healthy sleep habits with Sleep coaching. By tracking your sleep patterns and completing sleep surveys, our program assigns 1 of 8 sleep symbol animals that represents your sleep type. It then provides a 4 to 5 week coaching program with helpful sleep tips, missions and checklists. 5, 24, 30, 31, 32
Find the sleep
Lions are relaxed and have healthy sleep patterns.
Hedgehogs are watchful and active at night.
Penguins are nervous and only sleep sporadically for 3.5 hours a day.
Moles are nocturnal and sleep about 8 hours during the day.
Deer remain alert, sleeping less than 10 minutes at a time, so they can run away when they're in danger.
Walruses can stay awake for 84 hours and sleep for up to 19 hours.
Alligator on the hunt
Alligators are nocturnal and can sleep with one eye open as if they're winking.
Sharks rarely sleep because they need to stay awake to breathe.
Design comes full circle
Two Galaxy Watch4 devices are shown, a pink gold colour on the left and a silver colour on the lower right. Each has a watch face that is showing different coloured designs to tell time.
Sleek, Seamless, Iconic
Galaxy Watch4 features a simple design with a streamlined Armor Aluminum metal frame. It offers high-end looks and functionality for your workouts and day-to-day tasks.
Choose from a selection of bands, including the Hybrid Leather Band and the Sport Band, to create your own band style. Treat your wrist with high-quality materials, comfort fit, and sweat-resistant surfaces. 33, 34, 35
Galaxy Watch Design Studio
Time to find your personal style.
A new day.
A new watch face
A Galaxy Watch4 device and its various watch face styles can be seen.
Find your personal style. Mix and match the latest bands and cases to design your own Galaxy Watch4.
* Availability of bands may vary by country or region.
NEW OPERATING SYSTEM
It's a real
The sideways view of a green Galaxy Watch4 device is displayed. Various app icons can be seen.
The first smartwatch with Wear OS Powered by Samsung, Galaxy Watch4 puts seamless access to your favorite apps on your wrist. You'll get a rich app selection from music streaming apps to anything in the massive library of health and fitness apps. 36, 37
- Availability of colours, sizes, models, and bands may vary by country or region.
* UI subject to change.
* Available features and apps may vary by region, connected device, OS, or carrier.
* All images on this page are simulated for illustrative purposes.
- DO NOT measure your body composition if you have an implanted pacemaker or other implanted medical devices.
- DO NOT measure your body composition if you are pregnant.
- Measurement results may not be accurate if you are under 20 years old.
- Intended for general wellness and fitness purposes only. Not intended for use in detection, diagnosis, treatment of any medical condition or disease. The measurements are for your personal reference only. Please consult a medical professional for advice.
- Availability of BIA may vary by country or region.
- All features and UI are subject to change.
- Compatible with Android 6.0 or higher, RAM 1.5GB above.
- Device activation is only available after connecting to a smartphone that supports Google Mobile Services(GMS). Please refer to your device manufacturer to find out whether your smartphone supports Google Mobile Services(GMS).
- Compatible smartphones and available features may vary by region, carrier and device.
- Only available on Galaxy Watch4 series and must be paired with a compatible mobile device.
- Compatible smartphones and available features may vary by country or carrier.
- Galaxy Watch4 has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under the ISO standard 22810:2010. It is not suitable for diving or high-pressure water activities. If the device or your hands are wet, they must be dried thoroughly prior to handling.
- Watch-Mobile Interworking for cycling available on Galaxy Watch4 series with Samsung Health ver 6.21 or later.
- Compatible with Android 6.0 or higher and minimum 1.5GB RAM.
- Image simulated. UX/UI subject to change
- Intended to create, record, store, transfer, and display a single channel electrocardiogram (ECG), similar to a Lead I ECG for adults 22 years and older. The ECG feature is not intended to replace traditional methods of diagnosis or treatment. The ECG feature is not intended for users with other known arrhythmias. If an irregular heartbeat or atrial fibrillation is detected, consult a doctor. If you experience symptoms of a heart attack, stroke, or other cardiovascular conditions, do not rely on the notification of the device and consult a doctor. Follow the instructions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Users should measure their blood pressure when at rest, as they would do with a traditional cuff, and refrain from measuring when they are working out, smoking, or drinking.
- Availability of feature and app may vary by region, connected device, SW version and carrier.
- Measured blood pressure history can be reviewed within the Samsung Health Monitor app on a paired smartphone.Requires Samsung Galaxy Smartphone with Android7 or later and Samsung Health Monitor app (available only at the Samsung Galaxy app store).
- A Galaxy Watch and Samsung Galaxy smartphone are required to use Samsung Health Monitor app.
- Supported watches: Galaxy Watch4 and Galaxy Watch4 Classic
- Supported smartphones: Samsung Galaxy smartphone with Android (7.0) OS version or higher
- Please use after reading 'Instructions for Use'.
- 23. Blood pressure feature only to be used by adults 22 years and older. Intended for general wellness and fitness purposes only. Not intended for use in detection, monitoring, diagnosis, treatment of any medical condition or disease.The measurements are for your personal reference only. Please consult a medical professional for advice. For accurate BP readings, a calibration is required every 4 weeks by BP monitor & arm cuff.
- Availability may vary by country or region.
- Blood oxygen is for fitness and wellness purposes only and not intended for use in detection, diagnosis, treatment of any medical condition or disease. The measurements are for your personal reference only. Please consult a qualified medical healthcare professional for advice.
- The Galaxy Watch4 must be paired with a smartphone to use the sleep management function.
- For best results in detecting and recording snoring, place your smartphone on a stable surface near your head with the bottom of the smartphone pointed to your head.
- The default setting for snoring detection is off. Users can turn the setting on with their smartphone at anytime using the Samsung Health App 6.18 version or above.
- Advanced insights from the National Sleep Foundation is only available on a smartphone paired with the Galaxy Watch4.
- Only available on Galaxy Watch4 series and requires latest software update
- Requires Samsung Health app version 6.21 or later.
- Requires Samsung Galaxy Phone with Android 8.0 or later.
- For optimal reading accuracy, your Galaxy Watch4 needs to be snugly fastened to your wrist. When you are not conducting readings, you may loosen the band to provide breathing room. On balance, your watch’s band should not be fastened too tight or loose: make sure that it feels comfortable around your wrist.
- If you experience redness, itchiness, or other irritation, remove your Galaxy Watch4 and consult a medical provider prior to continued use. Such reaction may result due to allergies, wearing for prolonged periods, usage habits such as wearing it too tight, or exposure to sweat or other irritants.
- Keep your Galaxy Watch4 and its band(s) clean by wiping them with a soft, dry cloth.
- Available apps may vary by country or region.
- Wear OS Powered by Samsung works with phones running the latest version of Android (excluding Go edition and phones without Google Play Store). Supported features may vary between platforms and countries with compatibility subject to change.