How to update the latest software for your Galaxy mobile device?
- Software updates are regional.
- Software updates are covered for a specified period depending on the model of the mobile device.
Go to Settings > tap Software update.
Tap Download and install.
- Make sure your phone or tablet is charged to at least 20 percent before proceeding.
- Do not disconnect the USB cable or use your device until the update is complete.
- Your phone or tablet may turn on and off during the update process.
- Charge your phone sufficiently before updating.
- Some phones may show 'System updates' instead of 'Software update.'
- You might need to repeat the process several times, depending on your software version.
- Update schedule varies by model, Software update availability depends on your smartphone model.
- If you still need more assistance, please call our contact center and our helpful agents will help you.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.