* User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
* Key feature may different from key spec.
* Network : The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
* Battery: Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
^ Afterpay allows you to pay for your purchase over 4 instalments due every 2 weeks. For purchases up to $3,000 only. Advertised amount subject to approval by Afterpay.
^^ Total price is up to $2,649 which excludes $8.95 monthly account service fee payable to Latitude Financial (Effective from 29th March 2023, the monthly account service fee will increase to $9.95). Equal monthly payments required. Finance is issued by Latitude Financial and is available to approved customers only. New customers must apply and be approved for a Latitude Gem Visa credit card. Conditions, fees and charges apply. The plan is payable by 24 or 36 approximate equal monthly instalments (exact amounts specified in your statement) depending on the final price of your order. 24 months minimum spend is $600, 36 months minimum spend is $900. At the end of the plan, interest will be charged at 25.90% p.a. Account service fee of $8.95 per month applies (Effective from 29th March 2023, the monthly account service fee will increase to $9.95). This notice is given under the Latitude Gem Visa Conditions of Use (as applicable), which specify all other conditions for this offer. Credit is provided by Latitude Finance Australia ABN 42 008 583 588 Australian Credit Licence number 392145
* Display Size: Measured diagonally, Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G's screen size is 6.8" in the full rectangle and 6.6" with accounting for the rounded corners; actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
* Battery Capacity (Typical): Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 4855mAh for Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.
* Network: Available on selected plans on eligible 5G networks. Current availability is limited to major capital city CBDs and other select high traffic areas. Actual speeds achievable will vary depending on service availability and other factors.
* UWB: Availability of UWB function may vary by regions and/or by applicable law.