How to Clean the Wind-Free Air Conditioner Filters
Please Note: The information on this page is for Australian products only. Models, sequences, error codes or settings will vary depending on location and/or where the product had been purchased. To be redirected to your local support page please click here.
- If the appliance is a wind-free model, the panels and filters can be removed and cleaned.
- If it is a basic type model, only the filter on the top of the product can be removed and cleaned.
- Take care not to damage the filter during cleaning.
- Do not scrub the air filter with a hard‑bristle brush or another cleaning utensil.
- Do not expose the air filter to direct sunlight when drying it.
Warning: Do NOT use acetone, benzene, or alcohol to clean the unit surfaces.
- If you attach the Wind-Free panel without the airflow blade being open, it may become obstructed by the Wind-Free panel and may not open properly.
- The upper cover may not open properly if the filter is not fitted well.
Need More Help?
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.