What is the ideal temperature setting on my refrigerator?
The ideal temperature settings for the freezer and refrigerator compartments are -19°C and 3°C (-2°F and 38°F). If the temperature in the freezer and refrigerator compartment is too high or too low, manual temperature adjustment is necessary.
How to adjust the temperature
- Set the desired temperature between -15 °C and -23 °C by pressing the -Freezer button.
- The default setting is -19 °C, and each time you press the freezer button, the temperature changes and appears on the display.
- Set the desired temperature between 1°C and 7°C by pressing the Fridge button
- The default setting is 3 °C and the temperature changes and appears on the display each time the Fridge button is pressed.
- The temperature controls on some models are labeled "Freezer Temp." and "Refrigerator Temp.". However, they control the temperature the same way as the buttons described above.
- When the temperature setting that you want is displayed, do not touch the Fridge button again.