How to use Bixby on a Samsung Smart TV
Please Note: The information on this page is for Australian products only. Models, sequences or settings will vary depending on location and/or where the product had been purchased. To be redirected to your local support page please click here.
Note: You may be asked to register a voice ID. This will help you login to your Samsung account in the future.
- If you do not turn on the Voice Wake-up function, you can activate Bixby only by pressing the voice icon on the remote.
- The battery life of the remote will be shortened by using Voice Wake-up.
- This feature requires an Internet connection.
- A Samsung account must be registered and logged in on the TV.
- Device screenshots and the menu are only a sample in English - they are also available in the language of your country.
Note: Ensure your Voice Assistant is set to Bixby.
Note: Settings may differ depending on the model of your TV.
We would love to know your feedback to help us improve. Please click submit to tell us what you think.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.