Change the way
you experience sound.
The item is in the cart.
Change the way
Introducing Galaxy Buds+.
Wireless earbuds2) with 2-way speaker delivering
sound by AKG with rich treble and bass, an adaptive
3-mic system for crystal clear calls, and long-lasting battery
power — all for a premium listening experience.
outside the studio
Escape into your music
Rich, natural sound is now expanded by Galaxy Buds+, 2-way dynamic speaker system and boosted driver. The powerful bass and crisp high notes will have you moving to the beat wherever you go.2)
Enjoy crystal clear calls and unparalleled voice quality with 2 innovative outer mics that pick up your voice and is designed to preserve it against background noises.
Adapts to noise,
so you don’t have to
Galaxy Buds+ adaptive 3 microphone
system is designed to help makes sure you’re being heard over distracting noises.
The 2 outer mics work together with the inner mic to block out surrounding sounds while you’re on a call.
*Image simulated for illustrative purposes
Sound quality you
Catch the details of your music and videos in the balanced and spacious audio crafted by AKG. The studio quality sound is designed to be pure and natural, enhancing listening to podcasts, audiobooks and phone calls.
Power that is designed to
keeps you grooving
Play music practically without worrying about battery life. Enjoy up to 11 hours of uninterrupted listening time on a single charge that extends to 22 total hours with the Galaxy Buds+ charging case. 1
- Only buds up to11hr With charging case up to22hr
for short pauses
- Charge 3mins Play time up to1hr1
Replenish your battery on any Qi compatible wireless charger or skip the charger and conveniently share power directly from your Galaxy phone. 3
Know when it’s time
Use your smartphone to check how much battery life you’ve got left on each bud and charging case, so you know when to power up.2)
Galaxy Buds+ sleek, compact package comes in various colors with specially crafted ergonomic ear and wing tips that is designed to fit comfortably in your ear for long-lasting wear. and to help you enjoy unhindered movement while your buds keep the music in your ears. 2
Hear what you
Adjust how much of the outside world you let in to help you to stay aware and connected. Turn up Ambient sound volume when you need to engage with your surroundings practically without having to take your earbuds out.4
Just tap to control
Shift through your playlist, answer calls and adjust volume with simple taps on your earbuds. Customize your own tap commands for more control and freedom from your phone.
One step to connect
Pair your Galaxy Buds+ in one seamless step to compatible devices on your Samsung Cloud account. No need to disconnect, Bluetooth connectivity shifts easily from your phone to your tablet or other Samsung devices.
- 1) Based on internal testing. Audio playback time tested by pairing a pre-production Galaxy Buds+ to a recently released Galaxy smartphone with default settings (Ambient Sound function off). Samsung travel adapter used for charging. Actual battery life and charging time may vary by usage conditions, number of times charged and many other factors.
- 2) Galaxy Buds require a compatible device (Android 5.0 or higher) for initial set-up, ongoing maintenance and download of apps. Minimum of 1.5GB RAM and internet connection required.
- 3) Requires at least 30% battery life on Galaxy S10. It is recommended that you remove the cover from your compatible device before using wireless PowerShare.
- 4) Additional functions available in the Laboratory menu. Laboratory menu functions may be added or deleted.
- *Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.
How do I update the Galaxy Buds+ Firmware?How do I update the Galaxy Buds+ Firmware?See The Answer
Galaxy Buds+ Device Layout & FunctionsGalaxy Buds+ Device Layout & FunctionsSee The Answer
How It Stacks Up
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from key spec
*Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.