NX1 Camera: How to Use the Auto Shot Mode on the Samsung NX1 Camera
Samsung NX1 Camera
The Samsung NX1 camera has an incredible variety of shooting modes to allow you to get the best shots. The Samsung Auto Shot (SAS) mode allows the camera to take action shots at just the right time, like catching your friend jumping in mid-air, a baseball player swinging a bat in mid-swing, or someone passing a preset point.
Note: For the best picture, place the camera on a tripod or other stable surface when using Auto Shot modes to keep your camera from shaking.
Using Auto Shot Mode
1. Rotate the mode dial to , and then select "Samsung Auto Shot."
2. Touch one of the three icons and then select Baseball, Jump Shot, or Trap Shot.
• Baseball: someone hitting a baseball
• Jump Shot: someone jumping in the air
• Trap Shot: someone passing a preset point
Note: Depending on the mode you choose, icons will appear on the screen for you to adjust the location of the batter (in baseball mode) or the location of the point (in trap shot mode).
3. Press the shutter button shortly before the motion takes place. For instance, press the shutter button just before the pitcher throws the baseball.
• The camera takes photos continuously when it detects the subject's movement.
• Press MENU to stop capturing.
Tips for best photos in Auto Shot Modes:
• Use a tripod to prevent your camera from shaking.
• In dark environments, the camera may not capture the movements of subjects properly.
• Auto Shot automatically uses a 3:2 photo size.
Details about Auto Shot modes:
• Click here for more information about Jump Shot.
• Click here for more information about Baseball.
• Click here for more information about Trap Shot.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .