NX1 Camera: How to Use the Auto Shot Mode on the Samsung NX1 Camera
Samsung NX1 Camera
The Samsung NX1 camera has an incredible variety of shooting modes to allow you to get the best shots. The Samsung Auto Shot (SAS) mode allows the camera to take action shots at just the right time, like catching your friend jumping in mid-air, a baseball player swinging a bat in mid-swing, or someone passing a preset point.
Note: For the best picture, place the camera on a tripod or other stable surface when using Auto Shot modes to keep your camera from shaking.
Using Auto Shot Mode
1. Rotate the mode dial to , and then select "Samsung Auto Shot."
2. Touch one of the three icons and then select Baseball, Jump Shot, or Trap Shot.
• Baseball: someone hitting a baseball
• Jump Shot: someone jumping in the air
• Trap Shot: someone passing a preset point
Note: Depending on the mode you choose, icons will appear on the screen for you to adjust the location of the batter (in baseball mode) or the location of the point (in trap shot mode).
3. Press the shutter button shortly before the motion takes place. For instance, press the shutter button just before the pitcher throws the baseball.
• The camera takes photos continuously when it detects the subject's movement.
• Press MENU to stop capturing.
Tips for best photos in Auto Shot Modes:
• Use a tripod to prevent your camera from shaking.
• In dark environments, the camera may not capture the movements of subjects properly.
• Auto Shot automatically uses a 3:2 photo size.
Details about Auto Shot modes:
• Click here for more information about Jump Shot.
• Click here for more information about Baseball.
• Click here for more information about Trap Shot.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .