How To Adjust The Brightness On The S**D590 Series Monitors
Adjust the Brightness
The Brightness controls the general brightness of the display.
1. Click the JOG button on the right, back side of the monitor.
2. Move the JOG button up to highlight Menu, click the JOG button to press Enter on the Menu.
3. Using the JOG button to go Up/Down, select Picture.
4. Using the JOG button to go Up/Down, select Brightness.
5. To increase the brightness, press the JOG button to the right. To decrease the brightness, press the JOG button to the left.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .