How To Adjust The Brightness On The T28D310 HDTV Monitor
Adjust the Brightness
The Brightness controls the general brightness of the display.
1. Press the Menu button on the Samsung remote control.
2. Using the Up/Down arrow, select Picture and press the Enter button.
3. Press the Up/Down arrows to select Brightness, then press the Enter button.
4. To increase the brightness, use the right arrow key. To decrease the brightness, use the left arrow key.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .