How To Adjust The Brightness On The T28D310 HDTV Monitor
Adjust the Brightness
The Brightness controls the general brightness of the display.
1. Press the Menu button on the Samsung remote control.
2. Using the Up/Down arrow, select Picture and press the Enter button.
3. Press the Up/Down arrows to select Brightness, then press the Enter button.
4. To increase the brightness, use the right arrow key. To decrease the brightness, use the left arrow key.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
For Canadian customers only.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Standard messaging rates may vary by carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .