How can I lock or unlock the controls on my Electric Range (NE59K3310SS)?
This feature lets you lock the buttons on the touch pad so they cannot be activated accidentally.
Note: The provided information refers to the electric ranges sold in Canada.
Activate the control lockout feature
1. Press and hold START/SET for 3 seconds to lock the controls.
Important: All functions must be cancelled before the control lockout is activated. This function is available when the oven temperature is under 400 °F (204 °C).
2. Loc and the Loc icon will appear in the display, as well as the current time.
Unlock the controls
1. Press and hold START/SET for 3 seconds to unlock the controls.
2. The Loc icon will disappear from the display to confirm the controls are unlocked.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .